Welcome

Thanks for coming to our wedding blog! Take a look around and get ready for a fun wedding weekend. You'll find all the practical information on the right hand side and all the fun stuff on the left. We look forward to seeing you in August!

Engagement

Engagement
our ride

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Why bluetruffle?

Well, it goes back to our engagement. During our plane ride Michal put together a picnic with all of my favorite dishes. And throughout our flight he kept mentioning that I should save room for something special--a blue truffle. Since he already proposed to me the night before, I thought nothing of it.

When it came time for the dessert, he asked if I saved room for the blue truffle. "Of course", I said. And Michal hands me a blue box. "Wow, this is some fancy dessert" I was thinking to myself. At the same time the pilot turned around to point out San Juan islands to us. Noticing the blue box, he freaked...thinking he was interrupting a special moment. "Don't worry, this is just food" I said to him. In response he gave me a weird look.

To my surprise when I opened the box there was my ring. It turned out that the night before, Michal proposed to me with a fake diamond ring...just to have another surpise!

I loved it!

No comments: